Saturday, September 4, 2010

On the last day of summer...








Last saturday we still had a really crazy temperature of around 40 degrees, so me and my baby went off to the park to relax by the lake with birds singing, swans swimming around and a cool lake breeze...accompanied by the Coco Chanel biography I am delighted to read right now.

I chose to wear my london vintage acquisition in terms of dresses, accesorized with a Stradivarius brown belt, H&M wedges and a coral flower in the hair. The bag I'm wearing is a very special piece from the 70s, handmade by my mom and one of my wardrobe darlings!

Feel a bit inspirationless for dressing up in warmer clothes since the chilly weather came so unexpected...but a bit of shopping to refresh my closet will most probably solve this issue :) Am so looking forward to shopping in Barcelonaaaaaa!

Hugs,
Meelusha

4 comments:

  1. love your look, great dress and great accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post
    FENDI GIVAWAY, Happening now on my blog. www.thedollsfactory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sold! I even love the flower on your head! A triumph!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments